Do you think the level cap should be extended?
Why does it have to stop at P100?
Why not P500? P1000?
Why does it have to stop at P100?
Why not P500? P1000?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
because bread tastes better than key
P100 is already daunting enough…
If you wanna go higher than P100 you might just have too much free time.
Yeah, this is why I just try to P100 everyone. At least it gives me something to do rather than pump my BP into one specific character.
I don't really find P100 that impressive, to me it's just an icon and red emblem. I wish there was more stuff in the game rather than the P100 grind or the Rift itself, but that's just me.
Even going as far as to creating more events, ugh. Just anything, but I get reminded of why I take months breaks at times because the game starts feeling like the same to me, lol.
i would have a seizure from that i already got 5 p 100 do not make them p1000 i would cry and cry then probably grind it out