I clicked skins initially based on what I thought would be more likely in a hypothetical GoT chapter. I'd prefer new survivors and killers for new content, but I would not expect to see it.
Spoilers for GoT book/show below:
Humouring a hypothetical full chapter, there are some options for both roles. Post-resurrection Gregor Clegane (The Mountain) would work, maybe with a legendary that has him still healthy. Abilities, perks and addons would be based around his strength and brutality, with a head pop mori.
Much less likely (but cooler) in my opinion would be from the books instead of the TV series - Lady Stoneheart. A vengeful, kind of undead version of Catelyn Stark. Less sure on how she'd work in game, but she's cut from the show and effectively irrelevant outside of the books, which is a shame.
Survivor-wise, I'd expect Daenerys, although would prefer Arya Stark. The latter kinda matches the resourceful energy a survivor would have, and has more interesting opportunities for perks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I clicked skins initially based on what I thought would be more likely in a hypothetical GoT chapter. I'd prefer new survivors and killers for new content, but I would not expect to see it.
Spoilers for GoT book/show below:
Humouring a hypothetical full chapter, there are some options for both roles. Post-resurrection Gregor Clegane (The Mountain) would work, maybe with a legendary that has him still healthy. Abilities, perks and addons would be based around his strength and brutality, with a head pop mori.
Much less likely (but cooler) in my opinion would be from the books instead of the TV series - Lady Stoneheart. A vengeful, kind of undead version of Catelyn Stark. Less sure on how she'd work in game, but she's cut from the show and effectively irrelevant outside of the books, which is a shame.
Survivor-wise, I'd expect Daenerys, although would prefer Arya Stark. The latter kinda matches the resourceful energy a survivor would have, and has more interesting opportunities for perks.