Can't change bhvr forum profile picture
I've tried
- click top right
- edit profile
- CRTL F "Picture" or "Change", I only found "Change my password"
Am I blind or am I tripping or was the avatar/profile pic change removed?
I've tried
Am I blind or am I tripping or was the avatar/profile pic change removed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is currently missing. It has been missing for a long while now.
I only managed to change mine because I stumbled across a direct link that someone posted: Here.
This has been raised multiple times and not a peep in response.
I'll pass this along, thank you for letting us know!