Can we get servers fully/somewhat fully fixed??????
I have been getting servers timed out or You have been disconnected from the host all night long……
Before anyone say it's my internet, no it's not I have really good stable internet…….
I have been getting servers timed out or You have been disconnected from the host all night long……
Before anyone say it's my internet, no it's not I have really good stable internet…….
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This has happened 13 times
It's happening to me too. Every other match I get booted and have to restart the game.
Now I'm starting to get this but my internet is fine…..LOL
Now This One