MiNA charm and Banner didn't unlock

I unlocked all the newest Twitch Drop prizes, but 2/3 didn't appear in game, even 6 days after claiming them. Not MiNA's charm nor the banner. Only worked with the Kwon's sweater. Anyone is in the same situation? Is there any solution? Thank you in advanced.

Comments

    • Same for me. I only received the red sweater, the other two rewards didn't.
  • I only got the red sweater and didn't get the new Darkest Dungeon ones either, so bs

  • You guys most likely just need to refresh the twitch and behavior accounts connection.

    Do this if you have not got drops from twitch

    1. Go to the following page:  https://account.bhvr.com/twitch/dbd
    2. Sign In with you BHVR Account and complete all 4 of the steps, including the selection of the platform.
    3. Go to Step 4 and Claim the rewards In-Game.
    4. Restart the game. 

    If you still don't get them contact Behavior's customer support and they will help you to get them.