Are map specific generator related achievements glitched for anyone else?
In the past few days I've done the requirements for at least 8 'repair the generator in room X on map Y and escape' and no achievements are unlocking for any of them.
I just survived Toba Landing for a THIRD time after repairing the generator on the base. I know it's the right gen, on the 3rd floor of the base, I'm on the gen at the time of complete repair and in some cases repaired it completely by myself from start to finish, I'm escaping through the gate and not the hatch.
I KNOW I'm doing all the required things right and other achievements are unlocking so it's not s sync issue, it's specific to this type of achievement. I've done Mother's Dwelling, the gen in the 'theatre' part of Treatment Theatre and the chapel in Campbell's Chapel multiple times each - no achievement. I'm on Xbox one if it matters and the achievement tracker is tracking other achievements in real time so again, not a syncing issue. Is this happening to anyone else?
Comments