My ENTIRE IDEA for the Disturbed CROSSOVER Chapter (HYPOTHETICAL FAN CREATION)
Here it is in full visual effect, AND OH BOY IS THIS ONE A BIT UNBALANCED.
Trust me, keep reading and you're gonna find out this is an ANTI-FLASH-SPAM KILLER too.
Here's the Killer Power, and like I said, The Guy is an anti-flash-spam Killer, BUT I made sure to note that he is FIXED, and if I was a developer myself, I would fully flesh out this character because on paper he sounds FUN AS HELL to play, ESPECIALLY when you see the Perks.
Here's the Perks, and as you can expect from ME of all people, they're all Active Ability Button Perks or AABPs for short, meaning you don't have to have the Killer Power to use them, and for them to do their things, you have to actually press a button on your keyboard/controller, because I've always loved that idea EVER since I started using my AABP Rebecca Build with Self-Care, Diversion, Potential Energy and For The People.
And I think if you were to pair Inside The Fire with Turn Back The Clock, OH BOY those Generators are doomed.
THIS is the Guy's default skin, hence being Common rarity, It's from the Indestructible album, hence the name.
THIS one is a bit "meh" in my opinion, but I'm going for 4 different 1-piece outfits and 4 different rarities here.
I REALLY like this one, because the idea of the Guy wearing rusty iffy scrapmetal armor intrigues me, and it's from the Immortalized album, which blends the Guy with a desert field and a fiery volcanic right side with a dark sky.
THIS ONE IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE because I LOVED the animated music video for Disturbed's version of Land Of Confusion, which was originally done by Genesis, BUT WE NEED MORE ANIMATED DISTURBED MUSIC VIDEOS so I picked this one, AND I have a special Memento-Mori in mind for it too.
HERE is the Killer Weapon, and BHVR can do A LOTTA GOOD with this one's skins, for example, HOPEFULLY they decide to go with a badass scrap-metal look with the Immortalizer outfit, or the ones used in the music video for The Vengeful One, and for the Indestructible Warmaster skin they could go with a sort of Ghost-Rider-esque hellfire shotgun, but this entire chapter is a hypothetical crossover which is MOST-LIKELY never gonna happen.
Here's the Guy's Add-Ons.
The Iridescent add-ons are the Amulet of Belief, referencing the Believe album, and the Asylum Straightjacket Remnants, referencing the Asylum album.
The purple add-ons are The Guy's Signature Hood, and an Abyssal Fireball, referencing Inside The Fire.
The blue add-ons are the Collar Of The 10,000, referencing Ten Thousand Fists, and The Game, which I envisioned as a semi-murderous chessboard.
The green add-ons are that one Unnecessary Hand-Grenade from The Vengeful One, and the thumbnail girl's Choker of Confusion, from the thumbnail of Disturbed's animated music video for Land Of Confusion.
ALSO referencing Land Of Confusion are the brown add-ons, which are the weird nazified Superman Seal Sticker and the Fat Capitalist's Monocle, both of which are very significantly present in the OAMV for Land Of Confusion.
Now I've ran out of ideas for this Chapter, BUT I WILL do the Flavor Text for the Add-Ons.
===========================================================================================
AMULET OF BELIEF Flavor Text:
"You will never need to recognize yourself to remove all chance of doubt and be received." - The Guy
ASYLUM STRAIGHTJACKET REMNANTS Flavor Text:
"RELEASE ME!" - The Guy
ABYSSAL FIREBALL Flavor Text:
"Take your place inside the fire.." - The Entity
SIGNATURE HOOD Flavor Text:
"No remnants were ever found of it, and though no evidence was ever found, it never went away completely." - An investigator of David Draiman's disappearance
COLLAR OF THE 10,000 Flavor Text:
"One more goddamn day when I know what I want, and my want will be considered tonight.." - David Draiman
THE GAME Flavor Text:
"RAMIDI MA MA BA DI MA, RAMIDI MA BA DIN DU." - The Guy reciting an occult chant to evoke the Entity
UNNECESSARY HAND-GRENADE Flavor Text:
"Look inside, and see what you're becoming." - The Guy to David Draiman
CHOKER OF CONFUSION Flavor Text:
"There's too many men, too many people making too many problems, and there's not much left to go round."
-- David Draiman
FAT CAPITALIST'S MONOCLE Flavor Text:
"I won't be coming home tonight." - David Draiman
CAPITAL MONOPOLY ARMY SYMBOL Flavor Text:
"Can't you see this is a Land of Confusion?" - The Guy to David Draiman
===========================================================================================
NOW for the Memento-Mori idea that I came up with for the Savior of Confusion skin.
Basically a comet-punch-kill thing, like Doomfist's Meteor Strike from Overwatch
===========================================================================================
The map for this Chapter would be the city from the animated music video for Land Of Confusion, and the Survivor would be David Draiman HIMSELF, BUT, with a twist.
In the lore for this Chapter, David is forced into the Realm by the Entity to act as a Survivor in ONE timeline, and since quantum immortality is a thing, a parallel reality counterpart of himself REFUSES to go into the Realm, and is turned into The Guy by means of entrapment in a sort of asylum-like purgatory made by the Entity, and THEN he is brought into the Entity's Realm, which I THINK is a VERY good idea for the lore considering that Alex (The guy with his name on the Toolbox) was ALSO forcefully turned into a Killer, AND the Trapper was once a Survivor before HE became one, as alluded to by his wounds and shoulder-hooks.
But aside from that, there's my ENTIRE IDEA for this hypothetical Disturbed CROSSOVER Chapter.
P.S: DEAR BHVR PLEASE CONSIDER THIS PLEEZE









Comments