Wargs Fang bug* Dracula
WARGS FANG ISNT REVEALING THE AURAS OF SURVIVORS ANYMORE PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE IMA A DRACULA MAIN AND CAN BARELY PLAY KILLER.
WARGS FANG ISNT REVEALING THE AURAS OF SURVIVORS ANYMORE PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE IMA A DRACULA MAIN AND CAN BARELY PLAY KILLER.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry bud, they don't accept bug reports here anymore.
You gotta go to a completely different site, Betahub I think, & then show them a video of your problem.
I does reveal the one that you ate last but yeah it is not working correctly and it is already reported three days ago.
THANK GOD
I guess I’ll go cry now