Is this a bug, or connection issue? (Steam/Controller player)
I was playing killer, I downed someone. After I picked them up I was no longer able to move using my controller. The survivor wiggled off. I could use KBM but not my controller. HOWEVER I never got any notification of any kind that my controller disconnected, not even a light flicker on the controller itself.
Normally, if my controllers disconnect from DBD, I have to restart the whole game to make it work again…but in this scenario I was able to use the controller again after the match when we got to the results screen.
Because I do not know how to play DBD on KBM, I just stood in a corner and let survivors do the gens because I wasn't in the mood to learn. Anyone know what's the deal with this? This is the 1st time I got back response from my controller after the match, without restarting the game.
Comments