Will I be unable to unlock this Trickster Chapter unlockable?

So the chapter concludes on Tuesday and requires 5 rift quests. I only have 2 rift quests still available to complete and although new rift quests open Tuesday, this will close at the same time.

1000039842.jpg

Comments

  • There are two phases of Quests. One was released on Tuesday and the other releases Friday.

    If you scroll down on the Quests page you shared a picture of, you should see a section that says Part 2 on it. It should be 4 or 5 more quests when it releases.

  • @FlowState said:

    There are two phases of Quests. One was released on Tuesday and the other releases Friday.

    If you scroll down on the Quests page you shared a picture of, you should see a section that says Part 2 on it. It should be 4 or 5 more quests when it releases.

    Yes but those quests are for more Chapter Quests. The requirements for the second unlockable specifically says 5 Rift Quests must be completed.

  • Ah, I see what you're saying. I saw this too. I assumed it was a typo and should read as 5 Chapter Quests, not 5 Rift Pass Quests.

    I completed all the actual Rift Pass quests for this week and they didn't count towards the chapter rewards. Only my Chapter Quests have counted, so I assume it's a typo.

  • It almost definitely should say Chapter Quests not Rift. How this gets past QA and published is puzzling.

  • @FlowState said:

    Ah, I see what you're saying. I saw this too. I assumed it was a typo and should read as 5 Chapter Quests, not 5 Rift Pass Quests.

    I completed all the actual Rift Pass quests for this week and they didn't count towards the chapter rewards. Only my Chapter Quests have counted, so I assume it's a typo.

    Yes, and I can now personally confirm it means to say Chapter Quests. Thank you and I hope anyone else concerned sees this thread. I was worried but everything unlocked with Chapter Quests.