Is playing killer make you feel miserable/no motivation?
I played dbd since the nurse came out and I personally get the feeling that killer gets harder and harder while survivors gets so much more benefits, dont get me wrong adding interaction UIs in which you see which survivor is doing what is a great change which makes soloQ not entirely miserable while playing with random.
Problem is that killers dont get any compensation, random teams I am up against dont feel like randoms anymore but more like swfs even though they arent, they are way more coordinated with the changes.
Adding the fact that M1 Killers are struggling with the Addition of more pallets, I am forced to sweat or use Meta builds while playing nurse/blight/ghoul. And am discouraged to Experiment with builds, bc if my chase is 10 seconds to long I lose 3 gens and have (in many cases) no chance to turn it around.
Thats why I just want to see if I am alone with this one or if people can relate.
Comments
Its kinda both sides for me. On survivor in a solo que, most of the times that people are coordinated you just win if the killer doesnt tunnel.
But other things like map design where the new map Is based off trickster, but if you are getting chased by trickster 50% of the time you run to a window, vault over it and then your only option is a long straight hallway where you are forced to eat knives lol.
That and the whole games enjoyment comes from weather or not the killer wants to tunnel and win for sure or avoid tunneling and give you a "chance" which usualy ends with thr generstors done.
As for killer i play all of them, but now when i look at the entire list, i can't decide who to play because you look through it like "that one runs too slow, that one can't do anything around pallets, that one has no map pressure etc.
Then theres mastering a specific killer, yet every killer (except kaneki and nurse) comes with very specific counters, and once the survivors all know how to use that against you, it really slows you down and you lose most of the time because theres nothing you can do about a killer's weakness, not even perks.
I also don't like running meta builds but end up against everyone with meta builds so you feel like you brough a knife to a gun fight half the time.