Any new cosplay Tutorials?

I figured by now we would at least have most of the cosplays posted for us to see and use. All original characters for sure. I get it if you can't do the licensed I get it cause your contracts and stuff might not allow it. But it's been 6 years now and we only got 8 killers and 3 survivors.

I know you all have several dozen projects on the go at any given time but this is mainly art and files you all have on the go and in your directories already. It's just a matter of laying them all out in a nice PDF

Do you plan on releasing any more? Last one was the Dracula back Oct 11, 2024 roughly 17 months ago.

Also, if I had to pick my 1st choice would be Oni for killer and Nice or Ashley for Survivor.

Comments