some of the traditional maps are still somewhat decent, with the exception of wrecker's yard. but every other map that doesn't follow the traditional playstyle of the game suffers in quality greatly.
I saw yes and clicked it immediately because the forementioned question asked whether there were good maps still. I believe there are plenty of good maps still. I like toba, most of the macmillan maps, most of autohaven, mothers dwelling, freddy fazbears. Honestly whilst the balance is questionable on some the only maps I truly hate are the game and hawkins.
There's a couple of maps I'd say are passable still. But most of them are horrible these days and incredibly RNG-dependent. Sometimes the maps are egregiously stacked with safe pallets and other times you get those weird new tiles that aren't really playable.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
some of the traditional maps are still somewhat decent, with the exception of wrecker's yard. but every other map that doesn't follow the traditional playstyle of the game suffers in quality greatly.
Rpd, dead sands, walking dead, coal tower are all pretty balanced maps
I saw yes and clicked it immediately because the forementioned question asked whether there were good maps still. I believe there are plenty of good maps still. I like toba, most of the macmillan maps, most of autohaven, mothers dwelling, freddy fazbears. Honestly whilst the balance is questionable on some the only maps I truly hate are the game and hawkins.
Accidentally voted wrong
I believe that is a very user-specific thing. It comes down to personal preference.
There's a couple of maps I'd say are passable still. But most of them are horrible these days and incredibly RNG-dependent. Sometimes the maps are egregiously stacked with safe pallets and other times you get those weird new tiles that aren't really playable.