Is there a way to check your Report Ticket #?
I reported a player for using VPN to Lag-Switch survivors. Submitted video and photo evidence of me using the in-game report, and the type of non-sense that was going on as well as what's needed to show that it's an actual lag-switcher and not just some foreign player in the wrong lobby.
I got an "update to ticket" message, and then a day later I got a msg asking me to take a survey about the support.
The thing is, I've reported people for cheating in this game before and I know that in the event action is taken, I will get a message in the game telling me that action was taken based on my report when the ban waves arrive. However I do not see this message in-game, and it's not ban wave time.
So I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can go to check if action now that I have this survey message, or if I have to respond to the email asking.
Comments
For privacy reasons, specific actions taken are not disclosed after submitting a ticket report.