Imagin if they remastered the Naughty Bear Games.
The first Naughty Bear game was my child and I played it for hours. I would love them to add a Multi-player mode where One player is Naughty Bear and the others are The Other Bears trying to survive and take down Naughty Bear. So you can experience the Other Bears POV of what Naughty Bear does. That would be so fun if they do it right
Comments
I wouldnt mind if they had an option (after beating the game) to remove the time limmit aspect of the game as that was the main thing thats made it difficult for me to get into. I do have the games tho, and played some of them
I really want this to happen.
If bhvr is ever gonna make other games, they should just do naughty bear. It will attract more attention from dbd players than anything else would.