Nurse and Wraith-
Its canon you crudnuggets
change my mind.
NURSE AND WRAIT R IN LUVE
haters will say it isnt true
The new cosmetics say otherwise
Its canon you crudnuggets
change my mind.
NURSE AND WRAIT R IN LUVE
haters will say it isnt true
The new cosmetics say otherwise
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, first it was Doc and Nurse, but now its Wraith and Nurse, so shes a #########.
False, Doc and Nurse was just fan fiction.
I did always have a thing for Nurse...
I would totally do this.> @JanTheMan said:
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN SO I CAN MOP THE FLOOR WITH P3 CLAUDETTES AND THEN SLUG ALL 8
Well. Cosmetics are just that i think?
I mean Dwight wasn't an apprentince of Baker was he?
He found those clothes, he didn't actually work for Vigo.