How to fix controller not working if plugged in while the game is launched?

I plugged in my controller during the match load screen and now I can't get it to work

I have to let all the survivors do the gens and search around or take a DC penalty which will then creep up if I accidentally disconnect for any reason.

Speaking of DC penalty, I seriously think they need to reduce the time down to like a minute or 2. 5+ is overkill. Especially when you have issues with your controller or connection, or if you're going against hackers holding the game hostage and want to DC. Idk why the devs think 5 minutes is okay.

Hackers take too long to get banned in this game, some never even get banned but if for any reason under the sun you're disconnected from a match it's a hard time penalty.

Comments