Licensed survivor/skin concept

I think a really cool crossover would have to be my goat maximus decimus meridius, If he were a survivor I don’t really have any perk ideas (one should be called gladiator) but if not as a survivor he should come as a skin and I think the survivors that would suit this would either be David king or felix ritcher.
tell me what you guys think and who you would wanna see in game!

Comments

  • now that I think it over some more I wonder if he were to be added what version/time would it be? As at the end of the movie I believe he finally reached peace and the entity feeds on negative emotions so unless his flashbacks or what he was seeing as he died were altered by the entity it would be strange to have him at that time.

    Although a good time for the entity to take him is when he’s about to be executed or when he finally gets home and sees what the romans did to his family as he was going through extreme sadness and anger which the entity would love. Another time could be when commodus stabbed him and they are being raised into the arena by the elevator

    IMG_0129.jpeg