Killer experience for a casual player
I want to highlight that me being a casual player is accurate but I would say I'm slightly above that, I'm decent but not good by any means
Lately I have only played this game maybe twice a week because every game I load into I feel like I'm just there to watch the survivors fill their little progress bars and get out, doesn't sound fun for either side right? Often I can't take chases because I'll be punished for it with gen progress, I have to lock down a 3 gen or I lose. I don't want to play Blight, Nurse or whatever, I want to play the killers I enjoy playing but it feels like I'm just either a punching bag for some flashlight swf or just a spectator watching the survivors with sprint burst do gens. Survivors all bring flashlights and are able to deny me hooks and still get gens done while I'm forced to slug and then I get the most hate filled messages because I slugged. The game feels very depressing honestly
And right yes context: I mostly play Ghostface, Wesker and Springtrap
Comments