FREDDY kits
I dont see many Freddys anymore. So I'd like to try playing him instead. Can you guys drop some good builds and maybe aome tips.
Thanks ๐
I dont see many Freddys anymore. So I'd like to try playing him instead. Can you guys drop some good builds and maybe aome tips.
Thanks ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't help you with good, but I can help with fun. I like all shaking thunder and jagged compass on him.
Stretch Arm Freddy. Classic.
@Madmillennial I use Languid Touch, Brutal Strength, Pop Goes The Weasel and Forever Entwined. It's intention is to be a mix of not giving survivors distance with exhaustions and instantly breaking resources to replace with Dream Pallets. Pop is extra useful since you can teleport straight to the objectives, and Forever Entwined I just like running as a feel good anti pallet/flashy save measure.
If you want Add Ons, run Jump Rope and Outdoor Rope for longer Snare Hinder and Travel Speed, ensuring they can't reach resources in time or are forced to waste them early to avoid hit or medium vaulting
Hens has some pretty good builds for each killer that are worth looking at: https://hens333.com/killerbuilds including beginner ones.
I'm not a Freddy expert, but in terms of tips:
That's about it from my end, I'm sure other more experienced Freddy players can give better tips.