This concept of midchapters is quite exiting!
I like the idea of revisiting older chapters and giving them fresh paint. Adding more things, changing things that did not work well or could be improved or add some extra flavor to it. I think more mid-chapters like these would be very welcomed!
I am personaly looking forward when this update comes live.
Comments
I like the idea of revisiting mapless chapters, but that's about it. I don't want the quarterly chapters replaced with chapter refreshes, which is what is happening now, right? Is this revisiting of All-Kill the new chapter until June? The ones I want to see revisited and introduced with a new Survivor and map are: Sinister Grace (Thai Village), Descend Beyond (Lab), A Binding of Kin (17th Century Town/Woods), and Doomed Course (Portia's Mansion). Licensed revisits would be great but seems unlikely, but would also welcome Chucky, Pinhead, etc getting maps.