Don't get rid of the flavor text

There's no point in getting rid of the flair flavor text provides when we already have a very clear way to distinguish it from the perk's description.

image.png

This mockup would be really easy to do, and it's still a much more simple profile than the current descriptions.

Flavor text has been displayed like this since All Things Wicked (if I remember correctly), but there was never any sort of retroactive update to the older perks to make them more clear. Now's the perfect chance to do so.

Comments

  • yeah im a little sad :(

  • Hard agree. Everything else about this perk description update looks great, but losing the intro flavour would really be a damn shame and I don't think it's necessary.

    I honestly find it slightly easier to parse at a glance with the flavour text formatted like that, though admittedly I couldn't tell you why.