Downvoting = Post is truth
Seems like I offended you with facts. Sorry that I hurt your feelings ๐
Seems like I offended you with facts. Sorry that I hurt your feelings ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Vagueposting really seems to be one of the top new trends of 2026 eh?
Speaking of facts, how about a bird fact?
Did you know that the white stork
is for all intents and purposes a bird of prey? They're strictly carnivores, and other than fish, they also eat small reptiles, mammals, and other birds.
Source pic: White Stork by Lee Fuller - BirdGuides - pic credited to Lee Fuller
I love coming back to these after a while to see that the account has been banned.