can two people on linked accounts play with each other in custom matches?
Basically, I have my original account on PlayStation and recently decided to get back into DBD. I bought a copy of DBD on steam so my gf who doesn't really play games but loves FNAF could do custom matches with me where she plays on my PlayStation account that has Springtrap so she can goof off as him and try to kill me and bots. While I play on my steam account using my steam deck in our bedroom. Now when I normally play, I haul my PlayStation back into my office room where I use my computer and I was wondering if I could link my PlayStation account to my steam account and still be able to both play customs together with the linked accounts. It would be much more convenient for me as then I could leave my PlayStation in our bedroom and when I want to play normally, I can just use my computer. I don't mind using a controller, but if I could play normally with my PC setup and have all my DLC's that would rock.
I figure the answer will be no, that two people can't play on the same account(s) after linking them and that I'll need to create a separate steam account if I linked them and buy another copy on that account to be able to play with the linked account(s).
Also wanted to mention that the steam account is just to play with her in customs no online play
I hope this makes sense ๐
Comments
the answer is as I suspected. Game says account is in use on another device and signs you out on the other device