PS4 Rank 1 survivors

As someone who has reached rank 1 on both sides nearly every season, I have to say that PC survivors are indeed better. While we do have some shining stars ourselves on PS4, I cant overlook that lately my teammates have been the cause of a loss. I try to do gens while they unhook in front of the killer, or just stand there after they've been hit once. And at rank 1... How they got to the red ranks alone is a mystery. 

I know this is just another player having a rant and carry on, but seriously, how do you enjoy the game at all if this is what you have to deal with, and its so bad, you can't even be the gen jocky to get the hatch at least.

Comments

  • Because you can black pip or pip regardless. You don't have to escape all the time. If you can do 1 gen, unhook 1 survivor and keep the killer busy for a while it's a guaranteed pip.
  • Your rank shouldn't be determined on whether or not you escape. As long as you're doing good, doing the things you're supposed to be doing, gens/teammates/etc, you should progress. Which is why everyone's high rank and killer has an easy time of it excluding SWF.

  • As someone who has reached rank 1 on both sides nearly every season, I have to say that PC survivors are indeed better. While we do have some shining stars ourselves on PS4, I cant overlook that lately my teammates have been the cause of a loss. I try to do gens while they unhook in front of the killer, or just stand there after they've been hit once. And at rank 1... How they got to the red ranks alone is a mystery. 

    I know this is just another player having a rant and carry on, but seriously, how do you enjoy the game at all if this is what you have to deal with, and its so bad, you can't even be the gen jocky to get the hatch at least.
    Killers are weaker on console due to fps and controller, so ranking up ad survivor is even easier and it's already easy af on pc