Twitch Drops still have problems?

So I spent 6 hours on Twitch to get the rewards and still nothing. My accounts are all linked and I clicked claim on the reward. That's not the issue. It's just that everytime they do these little events, the rewards never unlock or take multiple days.

It's been over 3 days now. Do they simply not work properly or do they not release until a certain date? If it's the former, they really need to stop doing these events and just put the rewards in the Rift Pass. It's not like many people actively watch multiple hours of streams regularly anyway.

I would like to know the genuine percentage of how many players bother attempting to claim these rewards and how many of those people actively watch the stream instead of having it muted in the background.

In terms of DBD problems, I understand this isn’t a big one and that it may technically be a Twitch issue, but it's still frustrating nonetheless.

1000006846.png

Comments