How do I delete this forum account?
I made this account by mistake.
I’ve searched everywhere, and I don’t understand what I’m supposed to do. Is there a mod I can talk to, or just have them delete it for me?
Thank-you so much.
I made this account by mistake.
I’ve searched everywhere, and I don’t understand what I’m supposed to do. Is there a mod I can talk to, or just have them delete it for me?
Thank-you so much.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It doesn't seem that there's any way to do it yourself, but I found a previous thread asking the same question with an answer:
Follow the comment under this post and you should be able to contact someone who can delete your account.