Myers Tier 3 Mini-Mori: Got flashlight blinded DURING the kill on my screen??
Super weird thing just happened and I need to know if it's normal or what.
Playing Myers in Tier 3, mid-chase with a surv on death hook. Got the kill prompt, M1 grab from behind, start the mini-mori.
SWF teammates BLINDS me during the kill animation. Never had this before in like 50+ of these kills. Was this a cheat or is it possible to visually blind Myers during the mini-mori animation?
Comments
It used to be possible back in the day when other killers had first person POV's during their mori, so I guess its a remnant of that?
Maybe, I'd like to know if it can still happen since Myers rework. The blind seemed a little suspicious (I don't see the flashlight survivor anywhere on my screen when it happened), so it would be nice to confirm if it IS possible or if it might have been a cheater.