Long Road Ahead - Chapter Idea
This chapter is not canon, it is simply an idea of something I thought should be in the game. Feel free to share your thoughts, the Survivor Perk themes is kiting ![]()
Alex O’Neil - The Stalker
Description || A young boy, only eighteen at most. He wears a dark jacket, stained with red-brown blood on his front. He wears jean, and has dark hair. He holds a silver knife, a pattern on the blade.
Base movement speed - 110%, Base Terror Radius 15m. Vision is 25% better.
Power || He crouches low to the ground, targeting onto his prey. When crouching, his terror radius is reduced by 95% and his movement speed 15%. He can also hide in lockers, lunging out at his prey. When observing a player, he begins to learn from them, predicting their movements. Thinking like them. When lunging at a player without being in a chase, the survivor will take double damage and fall to the ground. There is a 20% chance that the survivor will become hindered until healed to full. When a survivor is hooked he feels unstoppable, and for 60 seconds his movement speed will reach 150% when outside 36m of the hooked survivor, however his terror radius will increase to 30m. His vision will increase by 300% during this time.
Personal Perks -
1) Executioner || When the exit gates are powered, you can murder survivors directly for an indefinite amount of time. You can only kill 1/2/4 survivors.
2) Basement Haunting || Receive a prompt when a survivor enters the basement. The survivor will become exposed for 45 seconds.
3) Trapper || Sounds Of survivors are amplified when you are not chasing them.
Comments
So you created another Pig but has an insta-down, feels bad for Pig players who are missing out on this awesome crouching technique.
Executioner is more powerful than NOED and Rancor combined, not gonna happen.
Basement Haunting sounds cool to me personally but I don't think it's fair because it's a set up for a Basement Build that no one could ever possibly escape from.
Trapper just sounds annoying tbh.
Ok those changes are decent, making Executioner a Hex is probably the only way to fix it without completely changing what it does. Giving Basement Haunting a distance is good, I like this change but I know others won't because when I said that Iron Maiden should get a longer Exposed time they said I was an idiot for suggesting they get Exposed for technically no good reason. And for Trapper I might not be giving it enough credit, I know it's like Stridor but different, I was thinking maybe the sounds could be too loud and overbearing but that's not the perk's fault, the volume just needs to be adjusted so it's a good perk but it would definitley need the right volume.
You’re right, of course. Here are the new changes:
Thank you @HatCreature for opening my eyes
In fact, the chances of Executioner remaining through the entire trial is small.
"Vision is 25% better."
Define better
"his terror radius is reduced by 95%"
Considering its base TR is 15 this should just remove it entirely kinda like pig
"When observing a player, he begins to learn from them, predicting their movements. Thinking like them."
Which does?
"When lunging at a player without being in a chase, the survivor will take double damage and fall to the ground."
"3) Trapper || Sounds Of survivors are amplified when you are not chasing them."
Pro tip. Make sure the Killer is always at his strongest when he is in the chase, otherwise you get situations like the Legion with Moon walking.
"There is a 20% chance that the survivor will become hindered until healed to full."
This doesn't feel like it belongs, it's more of an addon. Also REEEEEE RNG!!! (I know this isn't that kinda game but I still prefer less RNG when possible)
"His vision will increase by 300% during this time."
Again. Vision isn't a stat, what does this mean?
"When a survivor is hooked he feels unstoppable, and for 60 seconds his movement speed will reach 150% when outside 36m of the hooked survivor, however his terror radius will increase to 30m."
Woah woah woah, that is WAY too much speed.
Also there aren't any survivor perks listed
@NuclearBurrito2 I haven’t made the survivor yet.
I meant field of view.
Well Executioner can be like NOED where it doesn't light up until the end of the match, and that's why NOED is always a surprise. Also I think your meters on Basement Haunting are backwards.
Lol your right. Just realised.
Als is it worth doing that as a End game totem? Also don’t forget this:
THis killer can hide in lockers
Okay, sure. Executioner will be applied to a dull totem if one is remaining at the end of the trial, and all that.