Should Dead by Daylight add more attractive & cool-looking survivors?
in Polls
DBD has strong gameplay, but many survivors — especially some DLC survivors — feel visually bland, awkward, or poorly modeled.
For some characters (notably a few female DLC survivors), even cosmetics don’t help much because the base model, face, or posture just isn’t appealing.
Would you like BHVR to put more effort into:
- Better base face models
- Improved proportions/posture
- More stylish, confident, and memorable survivor designs
(Still fitting the horror theme — not asking for supermodels or sexualization.)
Comments
I know people recently have been upset about Nancy's face model due to likeness but what other ones are bad?
I cant think of any Survivors that looks straight up bad outside of cosmetics they have.
As for being "attractive" everyone has different tastes in what they find attractive, but there more recent DLC are conventionally attractive IMO (Vee, Sable, Orela) which is not bad but I just don't see the argument that survivors are unattractive to a point it needs to be redesigned.
I want the exact opposite. I want more "mundane" Survivors.
My favourite Survivors are the ones that are simple, like Dwight or Adam. Most of the recent Survivors from the last few years feel like they are trying way too hard to be cool
Vee the rockstar girl, Sable the cute goth girl, Vittorio the historical nobleman, Gabriel - futuristic space guy, Yui the cool street racer girl, Jonah the cia agent man, Haddie the paranormal investigator, Taurie the Entity cultist, ect.
I'd far rather have a simplistic "bland" everyday characters like "Charlie the plumber", "Tim the law student", "Vanessa the sales clerk" "Gary the accountant", "Sarah the waitress" than any of those.
I also hate cosmetics that are really flashly or goofy, and wish I could disable them clientside. The best survivor cosmetics in the game are usually the defaults or low-rarity ones since they tend to just be normal clothes, while higher rarity cosmetics tend to be ugly overdesigned eyesores.