Another year, patch times still abysmal
Though I've asked this question before, since then I've upgraded my PC with a new processor, graphics, RAM, etc, yet a simple 300mb patch takes HOURS to complete. The patch itself downloads in a few minutes, but it takes literal hours to verify the files.
Now, I'm still not entirely sure if this issue resides on my end or not, but I simply refuse to believe any other video game has this kind of problem, especially with how popular and active dbd is.
I remember the "Operation Health" was said to fix alot of issues with the game, but I don't really see what they've accomplished over the last few years.
I've gotten back into dbd, and I'm starting to have fun again, but the technical problems this game has really puts me off playing it entirely.
Does anyone else have this issue?
Comments