I like playing against Vecna a lot

I'm not sure if it was because of queue blood point bonuses have had something to do with it along with me just not liking going up against Stealth Killers like Myers and Ghostface but... Vecna has been really fun to play against as Survivor. Especially since they typically try tunneling me when I have the combo of DS, Object, We See You and Bing Bada Boom. It's probably because I've been navigating around Vecna more using my ears in chase, listening for the cue of his power activation and honing my instincts to dodge to the side. I do recognize the frustration that people have who feel overwhelmed by Vecna's attacks, but honestly...? He's been very enjoyable to go up against because he has a completely unique Chase compared to other Killers since it's more about abusing line of sight breaks and using your ears. It probably helps how in the last 6 games I had against him, I escaped 4 times and one time my death allowed for a 3-person escape

Comments