Will there ever be an option to invert controls on console?

I play on ps4 and was just wondering if this will ever be added as I can’t play killer even tho I want to (I can’t adapt to regular controls when in 1st person)

Comments

  • @Lenexis said:
    (I can’t adapt to regular controls when in 1st person)

    What
    I'm not following what do you mean?

  • I think if you push the touch pad, it will invert controls.
  • There already is.  I've done it by accident numerous times and thought for the longest time it was a bug.  As said above, it's set to the touchpad by default.
  • TAG said:
    There already is.  I've done it by accident numerous times and thought for the longest time it was a bug.  As said above, it's set to the touchpad by default.
    Yeah, I hate doing that.
    I needs my airplane controls, damnit! 
  • I think if you push the touch pad, it will invert controls.
    Yes that's literally all the op had to do 😂
  • I remember first starting out thinking it was a bug that was causing me to have inverted controls. Fun times.
  • Rebel_Raven said:
    I think if you push the touch pad, it will invert controls.
    It only inverts the up and down controls which I need the left and right controls inverted