Dead by daylight the first
So vecna has been out for a few days now and currently I think he has aspects that are too strong and aspects that are lacking. I want to suggest a few changes that could be made to ensure that he isn't too strong but also not gutted.
Firstly his upside down ability. In concept, it is good since it inflicts 2 world breaker tokens and the movement speed is good however the very long cool down has a hard impact on this ability. With that said I think the cool down should be powered to 30 seconds rather than 35 seconds. This is still a pretty long wait to use the ability but it will be very noticeable in game and will help his mobility.
.Secondly the world breaker ability. We can all agree that he gets this ability very frequently however this isnt a bad thing. World breaker phase 2 is the only vecna can injure and down survivors with his power. So rather than making it less frequent, the duration of world breaker should be reduced to 45 seconds (was 60 seconds). In compensation, the rate at which survivors removes the world breaker effect with the grandfather clock should be reduced by 2 tokens per second. E.g if only one survivor is using the grandfather clock, it will depreciate the worldbreaker timer by 7 tokens per second rather than 9.
Overall, I belive these changes would put vecna in a good spot balance wise and would make him much more enjoyable to face.
Comments