The soundalikes for the for the stranger things cast did one hell of a job
I know it’s a little disappointing that we didn’t get the original cast, but holy crap the VA’s they got did such a damn good job to where it not immersion breaking. And honestly, for being honest, I feel like I probably should’ve expected this since the chapter was originally going to come out in November meant that the chapter was likely being developed around the same time Stranger Things season 5 was filming. So yeah VA’s did a great job portraying the characters they were given.
Comments
I want to say I agree but alot of the voices sound like its the same person talking to themselves in the lobby? Like they are good voices its just I can't help but feel its the same person doing all of them for Eleven/Nancy/Robin
Steve and the others sound similliar too