I think Vecna's power delay is largely ms based: Lower ms = much faster activation?

So I was wondering why his AoE's were activating super quickly on some but not others, like some vecnas the circle shows up then erupts, others it just appears instantly with no warning.

I played against one with 20ms and there was no warning at all constantly, it was really hard to avoid them, others were much easier to avoid coz I had time to react.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

  • There is an inconsistency with it. In one match I was having correct audio and visual cue, but the same match, later on the audio came before the visual and threw me off. Very strange. Killer had somewhere around 50-60 ping, i cant remember mine but probably similar to that.

  • Vecna does seem to have a Latency problem when it comes to his power whenever I would use Vine attack or under gate I've had situations where I saw it should have hit but it didn't and other times it shouldn't have hit but it did.

    Latency problems are gonna be an issue for the killer it seems but I geuss what killer doesnt