Can we please stop weighting maps

It just gets annoying getting same maps over and over

In last 20 matches ive had
8 indoor maps (lerys, the game, hawkins, midwhich, one rpd match)
4 Toba landing Matches
3 Dead dog saloons
3 Nostromo Wreckage matches
1 blood lodge
1 Temple Of Purgation

There are way more maps in game but feels like same ones are just on rotation.

Comments

  • @random1543 said:

    It just gets annoying getting same maps over and over

    In last 20 matches ive had
    8 indoor maps (lerys, the game, hawkins, midwhich, one rpd match)
    4 Toba landing Matches
    3 Dead dog saloons
    3 Nostromo Wreckage matches
    1 blood lodge
    1 Temple Of Purgation

    There are way more maps in game but feels like same ones are just on rotation.

    I agree, there's no reason for this. I find myself beginning to dread playing on maps that I once loved because I see them every day.

  • @random1543 said:

    It just gets annoying getting same maps over and over

    In last 20 matches ive had
    8 indoor maps (lerys, the game, hawkins, midwhich, one rpd match)
    4 Toba landing Matches
    3 Dead dog saloons
    3 Nostromo Wreckage matches
    1 blood lodge
    1 Temple Of Purgation

    There are way more maps in game but feels like same ones are just on rotation.

    I just want to see coal tower again man im sick and tired of the dumbly designed groaning storehouse.

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/463289/can-we-please-stop-weighting-maps

    I agree, there's no reason for this. I find myself beginning to dread playing on maps that I once loved because I see them every day.

    I feel this I loved Toba landing but I feel like its one of the only outdoor maps I'm getting which is making me hate it. I have resorted to brining map offering to out weigh toba ๐Ÿ˜‚