The First Achievement: Torn Asunder - Not getting progress?
Is this achievement broken at the moment? To me the description is pretty straight forward, yet I am not receiving any progress. Am I missing something?
Is this achievement broken at the moment? To me the description is pretty straight forward, yet I am not receiving any progress. Am I missing something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i get progress for Torn Asunder when i reveal the killers aura. I dont even have vecna…
From what I've seen the achievement is bugged currently.
If you want to get the achievement in it's bugged state, you have to take damage from Vecna's vines 50 times.
Otherwise, wait for it to be fixed.