Anyone else getting constant crashing to desktop since the latest patch dropped?
Been playing for months with no issues. But since buying the latest DLC and playing this evening I'm getting constant CTD's and watching my time penalty steadily climb. Which is absolutely unfair and a great way to treat the player base….
Any help would be appreciated…..

Comments
Played 3 or 4 games tonight and the same is happening again….. Would love some help with this. My timer is now at 1 hour and I'm unable to play a game I just purchased content for…
Still no change my queues are at 1 hour now. This is absolutely taking the p**s. At this point I'm close to refunding my dlc and playing another game.
Complete reinstall of the game. Same thing
I can't really tell you what the issue is. I'd suggest changing your graphical settings and running it with minimal background processes. If the issue persists, you can report the issue here and hope something is done about: https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318 .
Before resorting to this, though, I'd suggest verifying the file integrity of the game if you're on Steam.
Done all the suggestions. Done a complete reinstall of the game too. This was my first course of action and still it's the same result. Midway through random games it CTD's. The game was completely working fine for well over a year on this PC before the ST 2 dlc.
No real way of reporting the bug and absolute silence from Mandy and Co on the forums. Been playing this game since release and some things never change. Broken patches and awful customer service.
Posting this seems my last post was removed by a moderator. Current timer is 6 hours…. Clap Clap BHVR. I'll keep updating this and publicly show how they treat loyal players.