Trouble with the rift
Is anyone else having issues receiving items from the rift? I’ve unlocked them but not showing up and I’ve restarted game and nothing.
Is anyone else having issues receiving items from the rift? I’ve unlocked them but not showing up and I’ve restarted game and nothing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, The Ahoy cap charm and the Waffles badge were not unlocked for me but the rest is unlocking normaly.I opened a ticket with support and hope I get the items I missed soon.
yea the ahoy cap charm doesn’t show up in my charms but the waffle badge unlocked. I haven’t even received the blood points in the rift either. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.