disconnected from host
i dont know why but everytime before I load into a match I get disconnected from host
anyone know how to fix? i tried verifying game integrity but didn't work somehow.
i dont know why but everytime before I load into a match I get disconnected from host
anyone know how to fix? i tried verifying game integrity but didn't work somehow.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ever since the update. I played one game now every time I try to use my blood points it says there was an error snd kicks me off.
This seems to be a recurring thing with every major update
dont worry guys everythings fine now