Grimoire Poll Survivor

Comments

  • IMG_5420.jpeg

    Why do they all have heterochromia - two different eye colors - when it’s a unique feature seen only in Tryks?

  • I really would be happy with either The grey Hair Lady or Red Hair man, older man would also be dope! I think they all look different from other survivor's we have which I love !

  • I only had the first two as options. Shame, I would've voted for the red-haired man.

  • @random1543 said:

    I really would be happy with either The grey Hair Lady or Red Hair man, older man would also be dope! I think they all look different from other survivor's we have which I love !

    @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    I only had the first two as options. Shame, I would've voted for the red-haired man.

    To me Older man looks like a skin for Adam

    The young gal with dark hair looks like a cosmetic skin for sable or Kate or someone else

    The red hair fella- wish he had more of a distinctive feature that sets him apart - like something that would make him more interesting.

    the older woman looks like she has a story to tell with age and battle scars.

  • Like I’ve said before, all of the new survivors have heterochromia—two different eye colors—which has already been associated with TRYKS. Seeing this trait repeated across every new survivor feels intentional, especially since DBD lore shows that prolonged time in the Fog and Trials changes people, causing them to lose parts of themselves. It makes me wonder if heterochromia is a visible sign of that mutation and a deeper connection to TRYKS.

    Screenshot 2026-01-24 at 6.55.14 AM.png