Survivors have perks that everyone uses and have defined the meta for years. But what perk do you want buffed?
As a proud Object of Obsession main, it does not need a buff.
I'd appreciate it if they fixed the bug where it doesn't light up when it's active though.
Out of these, half need a rework.
And some are kind of fine.
I'd like to see Invocations become more useful in general.
Technician
Better than new
I want to use it but it's sooo bad
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a proud Object of Obsession main, it does not need a buff.
I'd appreciate it if they fixed the bug where it doesn't light up when it's active though.
Out of these, half need a rework.
And some are kind of fine.
I'd like to see Invocations become more useful in general.
Technician
Better than new
I want to use it but it's sooo bad