Laurie's perks are missing in the bloodweb?

Decisive Strike was unlocked before January 19th. I logged in today and couldn't find her other two perks as universal perks, and they don't seem to be in my inventory either.
Is this a bug, or are these perks are not available to players who don't own her?

Comments

  • @Anniehere said:

    Decisive Strike was unlocked before January 19th. I logged in today and couldn't find her other two perks as universal perks, and they don't seem to be in my inventory either.
    Is this a bug, or are these perks are not available to players who don't own her?

    There was a period of time between Pinhead's removal from the game and the time his perks came to live as universal ones.

    I suspect same will go for Myers' and Laurie's perks.

  • They either come with the release of the Stranger Things second DLC or it might take few bigger updates after that as usually these kind of things are added in the bigger patches and not in the smaller bugfix patches that happen after new content release.