Can I get the left for dead shirts on console?
Hey everyone! Was curios if it’s possible if I could get both the red/black left for dead shirts on console (Xbox). I wanted them for a long time but due to being steam exclusive I’m curios if now that there’s cross progression I could have my account etc on steam and purchase it and go back to my console and have them? I’m not fully sure how this works! Thanks!
Comments
I assume it's not possible considering console players still can't see PC players wearing the T-shirts.
I imagine BHVR coded themselves into a corner, & now it will require too much time & resources to recode the shirts in for everyone.
I have a small update to this, I was playing on console recently & I saw a Dwight wearing the red Left 4 Dead shirt.
So console players can infact see the shirts.