Hook survivors milestone doesn’t count death hooks

Can anyone explain why the milestone to hook survivors does not count death hooks? I was wondering why I am done with all of the milestones except for the hooking survivors one, which I’m only on step 8 of 10. So I started paying attention and noticed that it only counts hooks where the survivors were rescued from the hook. For instance, I started the previous game with 1756 hooks. I got 11 hooks the last game, so I should have 1767 hooks. But I only have 1764. It didn’t count the 3 death hooks. Is this a bug or is it really supposed to be this way?

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • That's definitely a bug, because if you have Furtive Chase or Friends till the End the perks activate when you hook someone for the final time.

    Death hooks should definitely count as a single hook.