question about twitch shirts
hay so I was just switching up my survivors cosmetics and noticed that I have all the twitchy shirt cosmetics but i thought that was for streamers only.
is this a bug or where they given out at some point?
hay so I was just switching up my survivors cosmetics and noticed that I have all the twitchy shirt cosmetics but i thought that was for streamers only.
is this a bug or where they given out at some point?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its a bug or someone accidentally activated them on wrong account. Might be a good idea to reach the Behaviors customer support and tell them you some reason got access to those shirts and you don't know how as you are not a streamer. Its not good idea to have cosmetics you should not have in your inventory.