2v8 Ptb
So apparently the 2v8 ptb is out did anyone bother to try that an if so how was it cause I really don't wanna try it fearing those queues times
So apparently the 2v8 ptb is out did anyone bother to try that an if so how was it cause I really don't wanna try it fearing those queues times
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have been playing a ton of 2v8 on the PTB. Queue times have been surprisingly similar to what it was last time it came around ~20 minutes for killer/instant for survivor. It does depend on time of day though, I have seen it spike higher and the estimate is sometimes off.
Chucky is fun and I am terrible with him.
Torchbearer is a great class… for throwing the game, still fun though.
Good luck o7
I personally brought a yellow (green) flashy into every chaos shuffle match to do this since the couple of perks that mention items usually want you to not have a medkit while others require a flashy. Got my first ever flashbang save with the class, not a perk I typically run.
I had a 50min Q time on Chucky… suffice to say I only played one today ;)