A raising big complaint in China community about Thai players alocated to China server.

Happy new years devs, I was just wondering why so many Thailand players flush in Hong Kong server in recent months. There is a huge complaining around Chinese players community since Thailand players has much high latency compared to Chinese local players and it brings so bad and unfair gaming exprience on both sides. If I have the right information, I believe there is a server located around singapore for South East Asia players to use, and also Hong Kong server used to be exlusive to Chinese players. The reasons behind putting Thailand players into Hong Kong server is unknown to me and could you explain it a bit to Chinese community coz its so frustrating to deal Thailand killer players with three digits figure latency. the connection is usually around 100 ping and even worse due to the geographic distance. It hurts the gaming exprience so bad and I don't think Chinese players really care about a little bit shorter que time coz Chinese players base is huge. The chinsese players more sensitive to fairness of the game and bad exprience of latency lunge hit its so triggering. Please help us understand the reasons of it behind and if it is possible please make Hong Kong server exlusive to Chinese players and put Thainland players back to singapore server which they will have also lower latency in and better exprience. Nobody like a switch players between like canada and japan. I am just sending this message to you on the whole Chinese community behalf since it has been a long and bigger complain amoug the community and nobody understand the reasons behind. It would be much better to keep Thailand players in SEA singapore server and China players in Hong Kong server cuturally and gaming exprience. Please be aware of this issue. Thank you very much and have a good day.

Comments