Strange Power Related Perk Inconsistencies

Hello there, I have never posted on the dbdforums before, so I apologize if this is the wrong section to ask this in.

The other day I discovered that the perk Game Afoot wasn't activating while using Nemesis' power to break a pallet. I tested this with several other killers, all their powers of which did not activate the perk. I also tested several killer powers on a couple other similar perks to see if it was a Game Afoot thing, the perks I tested are THWACK! and Spirit Fury. While THWACK! properly triggered, Spirit Fury didn't, even though Spirit Fury used to trigger alongside killer powers.

I don't know if this is an intentional change or not. Since I have not found any references of such change and the fact that THWACK! still does work with killer powers. But, Unbound recently had a change that disabled its ability to activate alongside use of a killer power (9.1.0 release). Would anyone happen to know if this is intentional or not. I personally hope it isn't, as it was lame when it happened with Unbound and would kind of suck to lose more power-perk interactions.

Comments

  • Another "shadownerf" from BHVR, same "shadownerf" like killer instinct, which does not work after unhooking (Hello anti-tunnel measures).

    Game Afoot not worked with a killer's powers for almost 2 years. People think it's a bug, but after 2 years of not working, and after "shadownerf" Unbound and Killer Instinct - it's not a bug, it's a "shadownerfs".